Polygon Village Launch (new 2023 format)

Just completed the form on behalf of NFTEarth!

This sounds like an exciting new initiative…look forward to hearing about next steps.

-Weston

3 Likes

Hey, the new format of Polygon Village has the potential to create a more active, engaged, and supportive community on the Polygon forum, and provide new projects with the resources they need to succeed on the Polygon ecosystem. Love it

4 Likes

Thanks for posting @Grendel - great initiative for the community

2 Likes

Thank you for posting this! :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Hi, i filled the form about my project.Can you add me for adding topic?

Hey @Grendel !

Was wondering if you may also know the best resource to get in touch with for a token mapped from Mainnet to POS?

It shows with this odd fx prefix and would like to figure out how to get this removed… thank you!

Also… on zkEVM interestingly it worked just fine! :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Weston

Hey @Weston.

For token mapping requests and questions, we have a channel on our Discord server.

Feel free to use the link above to join the server and ask any questions there!

Tag me (gioser#6032) if you have any issues onboarding the server etc :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome, will do and thanks @gioser !

Basically just looking to figure out how to best proceed with Polygon at this point as well; the project is live on Optimism, Arbitrum, POS and zkEVM, but wondering if it would be best to focus just on zkEVM this point.

Will send further info in Discord, thanks again!

Just submitted our proposal for the DeSci Journal, a decentralized science journal :nerd_face: Go DeSci!

Amazing!

Just posted applied for it and posted our project intro :slight_smile:

In order to complete the Village process, you must present the project in the Project Intro category Projects Intro - Polygon Community Forum

Hi @grendel

I joined Polygon village new and shared our project details in forum.Can we make more announcements for us and making more partnerships with other company and projects? Can you help me?

A post was split to a new topic: DeSci Journal Intro

Exstalis Here!
I just submitted my application and posted on the intro section. Looking forward to hearing from you

Dripps - Life is out there

Hi, did you intro your project in the Polygon Village Project intro category ?

1 Like

Hey @Grendel @Sanket_Polygon

Please go through the post by Dennison Bertram, CEO and Co-founder of Tally.xyz

I agree with all these points mentioned in this post & feel polygon village can take lots of learnings & inspiration in creating the best grants committee to support the right projects with long-term focus.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing the post and for your thoughts!

1 Like

Hi, We submitted our polygon submission from https://Gall3ry.io on 22/05. How do we check the status? Any email / contacts or website to us to follow up?

@Grendel we need to have the dashboard for this I guess

Hi, after submitting to Polygon Village, projects receive an email. In order to being validated, it is necessary to follow all the steps indicated:

4. Next Steps

1. Join the Polygon Discord server Discord
  2. Verify your Discord account
  3. Go to the channel #︱start and pick the “Business” role
  4. Go to the Polygon Village Category, then the #︱welcome channel
  5. Follow the instructions in the #︱welcome channel
  6. Present yourself in the #︱intro channel
  7. Present your project on the Village Forum

You completed steps from 1 to 6 but did not introed your project in the forum.

Best

1 Like