On issues with deposits from Ethereum to Polygon PoS via the PoS bridge

the fund lannnnd whooooo go chekkkeee

1 Like

I am also seeing my funds now (thank you for fixing it Polygon team). I understand these problems are complex and not easy to fix, but the Polygon team could really earn back some trust by providing an update and a root cause analysis of the issue.

1 Like

Hey All,

The issue with the Deposit has been resolved. Everything should be working as normal.

Please let us know if you’re still facing any issues.

Thanks
Polygon Team

2 Likes

Thank you. Before your 24 hour like you said. Good work!

1 Like

Thanks! When will the bridge reopen?

1 Like

finally reach my wallet…thx

1 Like

I don’t know if I should say thanks or not,
I’m facing losing all the trust that I build with my customers and projects on top of that 12-18% business equity, I can’t trust Polygon anymore after this bad experience, is there anything you can help with?!

1 Like

Why did that happen?

1 Like

Hello Everyone,

All issues with the Polygon PoS chain bridges have been resolved and all deposits will now be reflected. There are no reports of lost funds.

The issue was resolved by raising the gas limits on the Heimdall nodes, a change that required a vote on the network. That explains the 24 hours wait. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.

The Polygon team.

2 Likes

Hey there, My polygon payout from ethermine has been processed and balance has been deducted from my balance in ethermine pool but has not reached my metamask wallet and also its showing “Sorry, We are unable to locate this TxnHash” whats the problem and when will I get my payment in wallet ?? please help…

2 Likes

I have a similar issue as the last poster Jeet. Transaction says it has completed. My Ethereum wallet has had the USDC deducted but has never made it to Polygon. It has been over 36 hours. Roughly $20,000 of USDC has disappeared.

1 Like

Hi, people.
FLEXPOOL not pay. Is it correct? The system is ok?

1 Like

Any luck? Im having the same issue

1 Like

None yet. Have created a transaction ticket for help on Polygon Wallet

1 Like

Anyone able to get any support regarding this? I have been in contact with support and letting them know that transaction has not reached my wallet and support is continuing to say that it’s been successful.

1 Like

My funds have still not showed up and above there are reports of lost funds.
Transaction on etherscan. https://etherscan.io/tx/0xb287b435f480fe7af8c536500732b29e62ffc0e6c1402cf21407ba1ad1f2bc6e

As far as I can see, funds are still sitting in 0x8484Ef722627bf18ca5Ae6BcF031c23E6e922B30

UPDATE 1: When I went to https://wallet.polygon.technology/ and connected my Metamask I see funds in the Polygon wallet, I don’t see them in my Metamask wallet though. Maybe there is something I don’t get about Polygon Ether?

UPDATE 2: In the wallet at https://wallet.polygon.technology/ there is a Metamask icon when you hover over the “ETH - Ether (PoS-WETH)” that helps with importing the tokens into the MetaMask wallet. So now everything should be fine!

1 Like

Hi, I’ve just had this exact same issue. Tried to buy my first NFT on OS with Polygon network, successfully transferred across then now is missing.

Transaction data says: Cannot read map properties of undefined (reading map)

Can someone tell me what’s happening?

2 Likes

hi,

My transaction was also issued through opensea smart contract last night, i don’t know how to refind my ether. it’s been 14h i made this transaction.
i need help please.

2 Likes

The community flagged my posts instead of fixing the issue,

1 Like

I am having this issue as well (Transferred ETH to ETH on Polygon via the Polygon Bridge on Open Sea yesterday). Transaction completed but no ETH on polygon (assuming due to the deposits outage–which Open Sea did not alert or deter using the bridge feature on their platform). Any update on when the transaction should complete on the Polygon side?

3 Likes