Grant Request by TavernDAO

I feel sorry for what you have been through and this is exactly why we started the project - to make sure the rights of both scholars and guilds are protected.

5 Likes

GFG (GamingForGood) or now known as TavernDAO (DecentralizedAutonomousOrg) is the best place for scholar especially for those who have no idea about blockchain@crypto gaming. This project is the best opportunity for TavernDAO to expand more and achieve what others have not which is the Haven for Scholars in crypto world. I am one of their scholars, and it is proven that they really provide the best support for scholars, either in scholarship program or community support. Therefore, this project will help provide better support for Future Scholars especially in Polygon Network.

6 Likes

I joined the community, also known as Gaming For Good (GFG) previously, when it started to develop into a bigger community. I was accepted as an Axie Infinity scholar but I was already the 3rd/4th batch, at that time, GFG already have around 100 scholars. To be very honest, I never expected this community to be so engaging and helpful, many people have really benefited from the scholarships and even members’ help.

This upcoming project that is projected by TavernDAO, their current name, has all my faith and support as I have seen how the community helps its members and strive to help many more. Even though the community started only from a small country, Malaysia, I believe that this project could even affect many from around the world in terms of financial support. I can see this being a huge impact in the P2E community, with TavernDAO leaving a huge footprint in the P2E community itself.

TavernDAO doesn’t only provide scholarships, it provides a place for people that are interested in P2E to converse and share opinions, with more experienced players guiding newcomers. There are also opportunities to join the team itself, serving as a mod, manager, etc. I’m an event coordinator myself and ngl I love working with them. I do hope this project works out as IMO, TavernDAO deserves it :muscle: :muscle:

6 Likes

I do believe this project will be huge in near the future, and it gives a lot of benefits to the future scholars. GFG aka TavernDao have all my respect because the community is very active, helpful, and friendly. Looking foward for this project!! :star_struck: :star_struck:

6 Likes

This project is awesome to help those that are financially troubled to grab some footing and get back up stronger. It also helps students that want to work but are not legally able. Really awesome project!! Can’t wait for this project to go live!

6 Likes

One of the best community i know. Whether your a member or just a person who is visiting, if you have a problem you just have to say it and you will get immediate respond. I can see a bright future for this organisation as day by day the community is getting bigger and stronger :muscle:t5:

5 Likes

From day 1 I learned about GFG mission I know this day would come . Such an inspiration​:fist_right:t2::fist_left:t2: Would love to give my full support for TavernDAO. This would really help other scholars .:clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

6 Likes

This is awesome. A great platform for everyone to be heard & to be a part of the community

5 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Grant Request by TavernDAO:

One of thier member before getting rebranded to TarvenDao. Started from a small community that mainly focus on scholarship system for a game called axie infinity is now growing so fast that i think no Malaysian guild could achieve.

Rebranding to TarvenDao is one of the big step up for them and a great vision on building a more larger community, this can helps to prevent any potential rug pull scam in the gamefi world but also provides guidance like a portal to people who looking for hidden potential high earning defi game. Thus, i have high expectation for this guild and hoping for their next upcoming project.

6 Likes

P2e is one of the best things you can do for the youth nowadays due to the current pandemic. Not many graduates can secure jobs. A place for them to play, learn and earn is one of the greatest things aside from sports in this century. Can’t wait to see this platform grow above and beyond in the future.

6 Likes

Waahhhh…its really a nice project iam looking for that…i really excited to play this kind of project

6 Likes

Really excited about this grant. It is a very good opportunity for this grant to help more people like me (which a scholars) myself. Keep up the good work!! Kudos!!

6 Likes

One of best platform TavernDAO. Such an inspirational .I like to be a part with you all . Growth together :muscle:

5 Likes

Sounds like a great plan hopefully everything works out :pray::pray:

6 Likes

GFG will evolve to TavernDao!! This new project will brings great impact to the community. In this project, they have expanded their P2E games which I believed will help Malaysian community in this field. This project have my full support!

The community are very kind and helpful in every aspect. The scholarship provided by TavernDao really helps those people who are really in need to gain side income. I really hope that TavernDao can will be one of the biggest and successful community in the future.

7 Likes

Very exited to this project!! Hope this project explode crazily!!!

6 Likes

Fully on support in this project, as this community has a strong trusting and helping each other very well in many way.

6 Likes

Glassdoor for gamers? I can’t wait to see this befoming a reality!!

This will definitely benefit the gamers get side income, particularly during this trying time.

6 Likes

Was new to know about Tavern and the comunity, but man, this comunity will be going places soon! Great respond within this comunity. Let’s help spread the word!

Hope the project will a great success!

5 Likes

Hey would like to connect with you. Can you share your Twitter Id?

6 Likes