Grant Request by Sunflower Land (Sunflower Farmers) - Revised

The project is very promising and the meta verse that is being built with the community is incredible

7 Likes

we are excited and cant wait for the release. we apreciate your honesty and hard work in these hard times. we wish you all the best. good luck on your journey guys.

6 Likes

im excited stress free play to earn gameā€¦

6 Likes

Iā€™m expecting the game and I hope very much that meets my expectations, Iā€™m really enjoying the community, has my support :ā€™)

8 Likes

Iā€™m looking forward to the return of the game, Iā€™m addicted I canā€™t wait to plant again!

6 Likes

best devs and best community :100: its all here at Sunflower Land
:sunflower: :rocket: :full_moon_with_face: :heart:

9 Likes

one of the greatest projects!!
i trust you guys!! good luck!!

6 Likes

just waiting for this project i was at V1 and was great, V2 will be awesome

5 Likes

the community is excited about the project and we support it, good luck guys, farmers at heart.

6 Likes

I hope it could be the best MetaVerse game. It should distinguish itself from Decentraland and Sand. And we must be practical to expect what 6-8 weeks can deliver. The initial release of V2 can be a MVP that is anti-bot and can scale to a MetaVerse rather than a farm.

6 Likes

This could be the ā€œkiller appā€ that makes Polygon a household name. I hope this request is approved.

6 Likes

im so hyped for the Sunflower Land game Sunflower Farmer was a special game its not like the normal p2e earn game because of its low entree fee and its completely transparent Team

5 Likes

Out of all the NFT games Iā€™ve been looking around in the Polygon network, Sunflower Land has to be the winner. A bit biased but I do like these types of games. Itā€™s got excellent pixel art, low gas fees due to being on the polygon network, literally passive income because itā€™s not a game you play on hours on end (since youā€™re planting crops and waiting for them to grow), and any donations in order to start playing goes to charity, huge respect to the Devs and their vision. With or without the potential of earning passive income, iā€™d still play it either way.

6 Likes

The game has everything to work out, a very transparent project and fun to be a part of.

5 Likes

Sunflower Farmers garnered tons of interest and players within a short time. While there was some road bumps, the game has a large and growing player base. I think Iā€™m order to no run into those same issues they could use this grant to overcome those issues.

6 Likes

Sunflower its good project

5 Likes

i already miss the first version of this amazing game ,i m so excited to see the newer version of sunflower farm ,the possibilities and idea to make this game huge are limitless ,i hope it recover quicker bcz i miss my farm so so much

6 Likes

Sunflower farmers has been on of the most inclusive and community driven projects on the blockchain. Through adversity it has remained professional, informative and determined. Diversity, charity, and inclusiveness seems to be the main objective. If SFL doesnā€™t deserve a fair shot then I donā€™t feel anybody does. I donā€™t just want Polygon to supply grant money I pretty much expect it. ā€œDonā€™t be Evilā€ :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I liked the project, itā€™s a wonderful game that reminds me of a wonderful nostalgia of Stardew Valley. Iā€™m really looking forward to growth and being able to spend several hours of my day in producing big crops as well as crafting the major NFTā€™s that the game can give me. :blush: :sunflower: :sun_with_face:

7 Likes

Ā”SĆŗper emocionado y emocionado por el lanzamiento! Sugiero a las personas de Polygon que aĆŗn no han entrado, que estĆ©n pendientes de estoā€¦

5 Likes