Grant Request by Neuralism

Submission Date
January 22, 2022

Project Links

Twitter: Twitter: https://twitter.com/NeuralismAI
Discord: Neuralism
Instagram: Login • Instagram
Presentation: https://neuralism-public-assets.s3.eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/Neuralism_vPolygon_Public.pdf

Project Description

BUSINESS MODEL:

• Upon purchasing one of Neuralism’s 10,000 NFTs, users will receive tokens and become shareholders of our Decentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO), built on the Polygon chain

• The DAO members will receive dividend payments from the activities of Neuralism (see “Revenue streams” section) and will be involved in key governance decisions

• 33% of the DAO will remain in the hand of the founding team to properly align incentives; 33% will belong to NFTs holders; an additional 33% will remain available for later purchase in the form of tokens

REVENUE STREAMS OF NEURALISM’S DAO:

• Minting and selling of AI Artworks voted by DAO members during weekly contests (similar to Botto’s DAO, which currently generates an annualised revenue of $10m+ after 4 months from establishment)

• AI-based content for brands (e.g., visual content for DJ sets, videos for advertisers, etc.)

• Immersive AI Creativity services in the Metaverse (e.g., virtual Art galleries, concerts, events, etc.)

• Competitively priced GPU services for creators that will work for and with Neuralism

• AI-powered collectibles and transactions

Amount requested
50,000 USD

Milestones

March-22: Pre-Sale

• 1,000 NFTs sold
    -15,000 community members on Discord
    -5,000 Twitter followers

April-22: Sale

• 10,000 NFTs sold
  • 50,000 community members on Discord
  • 30,000 Twitter followers

May-22: DAO Created

• Tokens distributed to NFT holders who get ownership of Neuralism
  • Neuralism Coins issued for ownership in floating stake of DAO

Jun-22: DAO Starts Generating Revenue

• Collaborations with Artists and brands (online/offline)
  • One-off NFT sales
  • Metaverse expansion

Next Steps:

• $1m DAO Revenues in Q1-23
  • Art Initiatives Consolidated in Q3-23
  • $10m DAO Revenues in Q1-24
  • Further Initiatives in AI Creativity in Q2-24

BUDGET

We aim to use Polygon’s grant to fund the first phase of growth of the community (c.15,000 members) to sell out the first 1,000 NFTs

Sources:

• $15k from Founders
  • $50k from Polygon

Uses:

• Admin Costs: $3k
  • People / HR: $6k
  • Influencers: $18k
  • Ads (IG, Twitter, TikTok): $12k
  • Promoted listing: $8k
  • Legal: $8k
  • GPU: $5k

The next phase of growth will entail re-investing the proceeds of the pre-sale and leveraging our network to approach VCs and raise series A capital

19 Likes

go team! I love your idea to evolate the art on blockchain.

10 Likes

Gogo go, I really like the idea, never seen such a thing before. Plus the team has a solid knowledge about both blockchains and art

10 Likes

This project is absolutely promising!
Its such a difference to all of the other projects!
Awesome team and great opportunities to come.
Id like to see a grant on that one to make it as huge as it deserves!

11 Likes

This is one initiative of it’s kind. I believe it’s got huge potential and power to coagulate AI artists. It’s such an interesting community. The level of respect and support for beginners is exceptional. I really wish it takes momentum and still glad to be that small part, but really a proud part.
LFG

10 Likes

Hope this one makes it – great community of artists supporting artists!

11 Likes

I have been an AI artist on my own but never really found a way to get more people to see my art, but then I met the community at Neuralism. If the project takes off, it can create a whole new art movement also to the offline public.

11 Likes

I’m really excited for this project - been a member of Neuralism for a while, and it truly is a community where artists can support each other, and get real audiences that are willing to support their work in a multitude of ways :slight_smile: love this 110%

10 Likes

Great project and great team! I hope you get all the support :muscle:t2:

11 Likes

Great community with a TON of potential. I can see this becoming the next big thing on the Polygon network if funded!

9 Likes

As a co-founder, I am amazed by the range of skills that we have in house (both in the Neuralism team and within the community), as well as creativity that everyone brings to the table.

The community has been growing so fast in the last weeks and it has done so without major capital investment. This is a signal of the quality of our project and the traction that AI-art has been getting in the NFT market.

We’re doubling down on work efforts and have just expanded our marketing team to kick off a number of outreach activities that would further enlarge our community base - our core strength.

Looking forward to working with Polygon

Dada

9 Likes

The topic is GOLD!
and The environment is just what it should be!
who can hesitate and ignore it?
awsome guys. You are gonna make it.
I’m waiting for it :eyes:
:crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

Way to go! Super promising project with an awesome community, and clear and ambitious goals!

8 Likes

What is the role of this project to society, and what is its future expansion? :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I discovered this project almost by accident following some AI artists on twitter and I must say that it is really a very cool idea! I hope the project comes to life!

6 Likes

Hi, I’m Raff AI Ello. I help the team to maintain the discord server peaceful, respectful and updated. I joined because the team transmitted to me a strong determination and working with them I’m learning a lot of things. I’ve seen that they are very reliable and with a lot of knowledge. I also saw that the Artists that joined the server were fascinated by the project and instantly wanted to participate to the contests that we proposed.

5 Likes

That’s an incredible concept. There are other AI projects, but this is the next level.

Polygon should not ignore this since it can bridge consumer AI applications and blockchain. I’m going to join your discord right now!

5 Likes

This is an amazing concept! Very cool and promising idea :+1: I love it :ok_hand: Great project, great team! :muscle:

5 Likes

Neuralism is a great project with such a highly skilled team and with a gret mission. It’s great to be part of their community and we’ll keep supporting them! Hopefully Polygon will do so too!

5 Likes

Strong team, incredible vision. Go Neauralism, game changer!!

4 Likes