Web3 Bazaar is a peer-to-peer exchange for Web3 assets supported by a non-custodial escrow smart contract that swaps any ERC-20 or NFT token between counter-parties that have already agreed to terms.
Polygon has become the go-to network for web3 game developers. With the rise of this industry also came the utility for NFTs beyond mere static collectibles that could be bid and sold once in a lifetime.
Some of these projects now have many thousands of users and many more NFTs being used, bought, lend and sold.
The problem arises when you want to trade a very specific item like a gold stone within a game for one or two other items. There are no liquidity pools and the only way to do such a trade is to face a Mexican stand-off where you and your counter-party must trust each other to the point that no one bothers being the first sending the assets to the other wallet.
That’s why build the Web3 Bazaar as the only P2P exchange that:
- Is Permissionless - no kyc or token censorship
- Free to use - no fees charged ever
- Non-custodial - your assets only leave your wallet when the swap occurs
- Supports batch transfers - swap one or many tokens and NFTs from Polygon network in a single trade
- will be compatible with multiple EVM networks
Current status of the project
- Bazaar escrow smart contract live on Polygon network
- Contract audited and certified by Hackedn with a score of 9.6/10
- dApp beta is live and functional, allowing swaps of listed and verified projects only
July 2022 - Smart contract audit
August 2022- Launch first collab with a Polygon gaming project through a raffle executed through the Bazaar - Aavegotchi Giveaway live at the Bazzar
September 2022 - open raffle tsmart contract protocol to all projects to promote a giveaway with their own assets and onboard the next 20 gaming projects within Polygon network:
2023 - Bazaar goes live on multiple EVM chains.
Join our community
Know more about us