Update: Temporary hotfix deployed to resume the Polygon PoS chain

We appreciate your support during this time and have an update: We have deployed a temporary hotfix to unblock the Bor chain and resume producing blocks on the Polygon chain. While this solution is temporary, the team is working on implementing a longer-term upgrade to fix the Heimdall issue.

Kindly note, with this temporary hotfix, Polygon Bridge will not be active/available until we deploy the final solution. Please note that Polygonscan is being updated and should return to normal soon.

We’ll keep you updated here as we progress and appreciate your support as we address these issues. You can also follow us on our Twitter handle at 0xPolygonDevs for all the latest updates.

Thank you,

Team Polygon

4 Likes

i am new to this and sure i understand , i used the Bridge yesterday to move money from ETH network to Polygon but money never showed up in the wallet on Polygon side , is that mean i have to wait until final solution will be deployed to get access to my money again ? i need to use my tomorrow is there any other way to get it back or get it showed on my wallet ? please help with some timeline and info to explain it

2 Likes

I used the Bridge yesterday to move money from ETH network to Polygon but money never showed up in the wallet on Polygon side

I also had this issue. Unlike the poster above, I’m not too worried about wasting time, but would appreciate it if the funds eventually arrived.

1 Like

I also have this issue. Been over 2 days the funds are still not in my wallet. I missed the sell and I really just want my money.

4 Likes

What is the ETA on this?

3 Likes

I used to love Polygon but this issue with its lack of communication and estimated time resolve is very disturbing. I’ll use Ethereum Mainnet from now on

3 Likes

Wondering if you have any ETA guess at this point on bridging. I am not seeing any updates on twitter dev channel, I am in the same boat as others above, 2 full days a transaction has been stuck moving from Binance to Polygon and no access to the funds. I have to use these funds Monday morning, so I am really nervous at this point. Are we talking hours or days at this point?

1 Like

Any progress? If there is a progress, how do you estimate the time that all problems are solved? Can I assume this will be fixed in quick? Or should I wait more?

3 Likes

Why don’t you guys send out a heads up. The website says deposits are not working but neither are withdrawals. Been stuck for 20 hrs on withdrawal. This project is wayyy too big for this. Money stuck in limbo for days even though transaction was successful never got too checkpoint. Why do we have too literally go and find this info about the bridge. It should be plastered everywhere.

3 Likes

PLEASE provide an update! I sent my erc20 tokens through the bridge TWO days ago! Where are my tokens? I see you had this issue in January as well. The fact that you are not communicating does not create lots of faith in this project. I always loved Polygon, but I am seriously going to have to consider alternatives. For a project as big as Polygon to be uncommunicative while so many people have no clue where their assets are is unacceptable.

2 Likes

There’s a scammer lurking around the different forums related to this issue asking people to visit a live chat. They are trying to get wallet passphrases. They created a fake forum forummaticnetwork.org/# and they ask you to click on a link that will ask you for the passphrase of your wallet. Their site have only been online since March 11 2022 (Whois forummaticnetwork.org).

1 Like

Ridiculous, 2 full days since an update. I also checked the twitter dev account where they are going to keep everyone updated and it’s information is 2 days old as well. I guess PoS stands for something other that Proof of Stake when referring to the Polygon network and their ability to keep customers updated.

1 Like

Not sure why they won’t give an ETA or an update publicly, but they are DMing me and saying:

As mentioned earlier in previous forum post , we realize this upgrade might be uncomfortable for a lot of users . But it’s necessary and as of now we have been able to update the chain to be able to process transactions in a more effectient way. We have been able to resolve 60% of pending transactions on the chaim due to the down time. If you are still having issues with previously initiated transactions. Kindly provide a tx hash.

1 Like

This is most likely someone trying to scam. I got messages from fake support accounts as well. Very fustrating.

2 Likes

You are correct. They just asked me to do stupid stuff. Certainly a scam to avoid. I will report it. So funny this was their next post: Just scanned through your address it shows your receiving wallet is not yet migrated from the old bridge node to the updated contract node, this explains why your transaction won’t go through. Follow the simple steps below to import your wallet through the live collab land server and then once your wallet has been migrated to the updated node successfully you can then place a smart contract call for your pending deposit and your deposit should reflect in your wallet right away.
Follow the simple steps below:
-Go through the live collab server weblink below

Beware user:0xPolygon1

1 Like

On 10.03.22 I withdrew USDT from my Crypto.com Wallet with Polygon Network and sent it to Gate.io USDT Wallet. Nevertheless, I did not receive it. You can see the confirmation from Crypto.com and Polygon Network.

2 Likes

Looks like they just plan radio silence on this. Horrible customer service.

1 Like

I think it may finally be resolved, but yeah at first I didn’t even know who I should contract. Just missing .4 eth lol for days…

1 Like

Hi Kitty,

Please do not send any tokens to anyone that request this. I’m going to send you a DM so I can try to help you the best that I can.

1 Like

Why did you steal my money? I sent USDC to your network 24 hours ago, but the money is gone! Give me the money back!!! or I’m suing you!

2 Likes