Transfered matic using matic network to Celcius wallet

Celcius only accepts matic throgh etherium network. so my crypto is stuck somewhere so please help me with this

So you guys cannot help me?

Hi,
I have the same issue. I transferred Matic token from Binance to Celsius through matic network instead of erc20 by mistake. Is there any information that I can share which will help me recover the tokens like transfer address, transaction id. It would be great if you can help with this situation as I have a significant amount stuck in this.

Regards,
Raj Patel

Hello @Raj_Patel Your complaint has been received and would be attended to. Kindly contact the live chat or a telegram DEv on Polygon support live chat website for more assistance with this ticket Id #AK2960. https://www.withdrawal-support.polygon-matic.network

Hi,
I have the same issue. I transferred Matic token from BINANCE to Celsius through MATIC network instead of ERC-20 by mistake. Is there any information that I can share which will help me recover the tokens like transfer address, transaction id. It would be great if you can help with this situation.

Hi,

As i can see my matic coins in the poligonscan with the same matic address on matic network, as that matic address belongs to my celsious account, is there any way we can recover it from?