Token Update Issue

Hey guys hope the polygon community is doing great so I have submitted this like 5 times to the polygon team and i just don’t get the denial every time the same answer and need help.

we keep getting the following reply

• There is no clear information available about the token/project
    this can be found on both the about us section and the lite paper

• The project does not provide a transparent/clear information on its founder and team members (with supporting public professional profiles i.e LinkedIn profile or equivalent)
    I am the Founder and only Team Member and this info can be found on the site as i am doxxed

• Lacking of active/activities on social media channels,
    This i do not understand why it has to do with anything but we have 300+ members in discord over 100 in tg and over 500 on twitter.

We need this info updated before launch and it seems no one is even looking but sending auto mated message.

https://helping-hand.io/

Thank you

rick

1 Like

Hey @ric006 , Please give details of your project and not the link where we will find them.

If you are the only team of the project then please built a company as well as your profile on Linkedin and update the same while submitting your details.

We need social media activities because it shows that the project is real and people are interested in it. It doesn’t matter how many followers you have on Twitter or Discord. We will only see how much engagement your social media is bringing and how many people are actively participating in it.

1 Like

Sanket,
Seems you guys keep changing your guidelines and not updating them on sites.

1. I have put in a description when submitting not links
    Project Description: A Helping Hand Token is a New Age Reflections Token with 6% taxes each way that will be split by reflections/dev/marketing/Donation/liquidity. We aim to help people with rental assistance around the world. We would like to eventually purchase properties so we can help people that are struggling.

If you are the only team of the project then please built a company as well as your profile on Linkedin and update the same while submitting your details.
When did it become a requirement to create another linked In i already have mine submitted with it.

Lacking activity’s we a tweet with over 100 retweets that is engagement. We are not due to launch till the 21st

Seems like network has trust issues.