May 20th to 27th
- Filecoin lectured at our Village talks spaces on Thursday talking about Decentralized storage. We had four interesting projects pitching their apps, DeFiner, Uno Farm, Knit Finance and Hakka Finance. For this week’s village talks we had a total of 1900 people listen in for the two events. On Tuesday Polygon Investment joined us to talk about how they approach investments in the space, much appreciated!
- We have started to communicate to projects on how this months process have gone and their support, we increased both grant and voucher amounts by over 50% compared to our first month!
- Polygon DAO grantee Sherwood project extended the DAO 50 WL spots which can be found here at our discord (link in twitter bio) Get in on this before it closes!
- During next week, we host our main events on Tuesday and Thursday. Join us then and make sure to follow twitter for exact times!
- Polygon DAO onboarded new people in positions, we welcome Maria as Marketing Lead and Andrea as Head of Partnerships and Liquidity grants. Both have extensive web3 experience and have worked at among other places, BalancerDAO.
- Socials grew with 7% last week with a total growth in the last four week of 40%, we keep improving our internal process now with Maria as marketing lead. We hope to keep pushing these numbers up.
- The DAO continues to have visitors from other communities during the Learn & Grow episodes, we hope more members will be able to tune in and discuss their web3 pain points and learn more about how others overcome their issues in the web3 world.
We would like to encourage anyone to contribute to this and everything we do, feel free to reach out to me in Discord!