Stuck at Bridge Checkpoint

I tried to bridge 0.6629 WETH (PoS) from Matic to Ethereum, got to the checkpoint and hit continue. Metamask pops up and the gas price was absurd at 0.299 ETH ($742.36). Once I tried to adjust it down to earth (0.004 ETH) and hit continue, the transaction failed.

The next time I just hit continue on the Bridge, there was an error that immediately popped up on Metamask that said “ALERT: Transaction error. Exception thrown in contract code.” I tried adjusting the gas again and this time it failed on the Bridge side with an error: “Transaction not mined within 750 seconds, please make su” — and it cuts off…

Now it really wont work. I tried using chrome at first and firefox as a last ditch effort.

Anyone come across this? Can anyone help?

Polygon Scan of succesful tx: https://polygonscan.com/tx/0x72d88222219d54d99ace2690c5d991a6ba06e9ee8f7c68ddb0860b0502263119

Etherscan of failed tx: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x47aca375c4cf48e14a81a1f2e561c17b221d9568494d51b9e91868713ecb3bb2

the console in case it helps…

amazing, thank you so much for the quick reply! I can sleep a little easier now. :+1:

I am having the exact same issues. Will I need to start a new ticket (if yes, please advise where) or will all the current bridge issues be resolved for everyone affected?

I’m having the exact same issue - but also MetaMask is crashing on me in Chrome causing me to spend extra gas for transations so I need to reinstall MetaMask - could this cancel my Polygon → Ethereum transaction?

For what its worth … I was using Chrome, I imported my metamask into Brave and tried again from there, got a reasonable Tx fee ($7) - and Tx has moved to the next stage (Withdraw Initiated)

And … transaction completed successfully

1 Like

Hello @Cristenen @lalonde
Thanks for reaching to Polygon Forums.

Customer service may take some time to respond due to a large number of requests. We believe your case will be resolved as soon as possible. Kindly visit the Matic support live chat website

Hi, I’m in the same issue right now. Should I just wait for it to resolve?

Thanks

Polygon Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | PolygonScan
my eth is in the the bridge checkpoint, can you help me to get back.
back to my polygon mainet
address : 0xB863ebb53Fb9394ef1d6E81B70A95b1CB7AB0582

thank you for your suggestion. but i almost lose my asset . :joy: more fraud guy

1 Like