Sorry, We are unable to locate this TxnHash

My dear brother, I have a problem that has been going on for two weeks. I cannot document the process because of problems with the network. I send you pictures of all stages of the failure of the process within the network with the process number

0x3c5db19c4583eae2fda15f723705ffcb76c0025e774ee4472610d53cda856d18

Transaction Error. Exception thrown in contract code.

Sorry, I could not send pictures that actually explain the problem because I am a new user

MY Address 0x64C6BB4B18a9e4c02c2d077aB16c7233d789B7Ed

Unfortunately, people like you live on earth. You deserve to live in hell. You are the scum of society. You are a disgrace to humanity.
You are the most defiled of mankind, you bastards and villains, and what you stole from my wallet, there will come a day when we will meet on the edge of hell, and then I will spit in your face and throw you in hell, you trash.

@Karl
Unfortunately, people like you live on earth. You deserve to live in hell. You are the scum of society. You are a disgrace to humanity.
You are the most defiled of mankind, you bastards and villains, and what you stole from my wallet, there will come a day when we will meet on the edge of hell, and then I will spit in your face and throw you in hell, you trash.

@Karl
@Fernandez_Es