Hey there Polygon community! We’ve gathered some interesting blockchain data to share with you.
Here are the top 5 Polygon validators ranked by total stake as of October 1, 23:
- Luganodes - 412.15m MATIC
- Binance Node - 359.88m MATIC
- Web3Nodes - 252.48m MATIC (+1)
- Coinbase Cloud - 251.68m MATIC (-1)
- Allnodes - 219.16m MATIC
Here are the top 5 #Polygon validators ranked by total delegators amount as of October 1, 23.
- Everstake - 2598 delegators
- Allnodes - 1999 delegators
- Stakin - 869 delegators
- SelfLiquidity - 835 delegators
- Prometheus Pool - 629 delegators
We’re thrilled to announce the top 5 Polygon validators who experienced the biggest staking gains in the past month! Congratulations to them:
- Blockdaemon +28.27m MATIC
- Everstake +14.54m MATIC
- Allnodes +9.63m MATIC
- Twinstake +8.91m MATIC
- Kiln x Ownest +4.60m MATIC
Good job guys keep it up!
Let’s also give congrats to the top 5 Polygon validators who increased their delegator count the most during the past month:
- Everstake +453 delegators
- Deutsche Telekom +27 delegators
- Streamr +14 delegators
- Stake.Works +13 delegators
- Data Nexus +8 delegators
Sad, but not all changes were positive. Here are the 5 Polygon validators that had the biggest decrease in staking amount:
- Vault Staking -36.18m MATIC
- Valis Labs -20.01m MATIC
- Torus Validator -20.01m MATIC
- Coinbase Cloud -17.07m MATIC
- stake.fish -11.97m MATIC
Here are the 5 Polygon validators who had the most delegator losses during the past month.
- Fahrenheit -10 delegators
- stake.fish -8 delegators
- Stakin -8 delegators
- VK Labs -6 delegators
- EMC2 Node -6 delegators
Here are the top 5 Polygon validators with 100% signed Checkpoints, 100% signed Heimdall blocks, and close to 100% produced Bor blocks in the last month.
- Luganodes - 100% performance
- bountyblok - 100% performance
- Newroad Network - 100% performance
- Anonymous 91 - 100% performance
- CheckBit - 100% performance
You are a role model!
Here are the 5 Polygon validators with worst Heimdall performance. We strongly encourage these validators to enhance their performance.
- VK Labs - 86.5% signed blocks
- Hounddog Streaming - 90.5% signed blocks
- Mantra DAO - 93.9% signed blocks
- BLRD - 97.5% signed blocks
- DraftKings Node - 98.3% signed blocks
Here are the 5 Polygon validators with worst Bor performance. We strongly encourage these validators to enhance their performance.
- Smart Stake - 0% blocks produced
- WolfEdge Capital - 0% blocks produced
- BLRD - 0% blocks produced
- Ethermon Validator - 38.9% blocks produced
- DraftKings Node - 41.8% blocks produced
Looking for more info? Check out One-stop validator portal — Validator.Info for real-time analytics, changes from various periods, and more!