Hey there Polygon community! We’ve gathered some interesting blockchain data to share with you.
Here are the top 5 Polygon validators ranked by total stake as of November 1, 23:
- Luganodes - 363.68m MATIC
- Binance Node - 359.74m MATIC
- Web3Nodes - 298.58m MATIC
- Coinbase Cloud - 240.66m MATIC
- Allnodes - 221.35m MATIC
Here are the top 5 #Polygon validators ranked by total delegators amount as of November 1, 23.
- Everstake - 3074 delegators
- Allnodes - 1983 delegators
- Stakin - 860 delegators
- SelfLiquidity - 829 delegators
- StakePool - 634 delegators
We’re thrilled to announce the top 5 Polygon validators who experienced the biggest staking gains in the past month! Congratulations to them:
- Twinstake +56.32m MATIC
- Web3Nodes +45.79m MATIC
- Upbit Staking +19.36m MATIC
- SelfLiquidity +10.14m MATIC
- Kiln x Ownest +9.33m MATIC
Good job guys keep it up!
Let’s also give congrats to the top 5 Polygon validators who increased their delegator count the most during the past month:
- Everstake +401 delegators
- Blockdaemon +23 delegators
- Deutsche Telekom +20 delegators
- VC Capital +20 delegators
- Stake.Works +17 delegators
Sad, but not all changes were positive. Here are the 5 Polygon validators that had the biggest decrease in staking amount:
- Luganodes -48.49m MATIC
- Anonymous 91 -45.58m MATIC
- Anonymous 92 -34.99m MATIC
- Figment -17.23m MATIC
- Coinbase Cloud -10.18m MATIC
Here are the 5 Polygon validators who had the most delegator losses during the past month.
- Allnodes -15 delegators
- stake.fish -13 delegators
- Stakin -9 delegators
- DeFiMatic -8 delegators
- The Abyss -8 delegators
Here are the top 5 Polygon validators with 100% signed Checkpoints, 100% signed Heimdall blocks, and close to 100% produced Bor blocks in the last month.
- Mind Heart Soul - 100% performance
- algo | stake - 100% performance
- Newroad Network - 100% performance
- Luganodes - 100% performance
- CheckBit - 100% performance
You are a role model!
Here are the 5 Polygon validators with worst Heimdall performance. We strongly encourage these validators to enhance their performance.
- VK Labs - 35.1% signed blocks
- Northstake - 83.1% signed blocks
- MCLB & fBOMB - 91.4% signed blocks
- Valis Labs - 98% signed blocks
- Blockdaemon - 98.5% signed blocks
Here are the 5 Polygon validators with worst Bor performance. We strongly encourage these validators to enhance their performance.
- Smart Stake - 0% blocks produced
- WolfEdge Capital - 0% blocks produced
- VK Labs - 0% blocks produced
- Valis Labs - 20% blocks produced
- Proton Gaming - 40.6% blocks produced
Looking for more info? Check out One-stop validator portal — Validator.Info for real-time analytics, changes from various periods, and more!