Hey there Polygon community! We’ve gathered some interesting blockchain data to share with you.
Here are the top 5 Polygon validators ranked by total stake as of September 1, 23:
- Luganodes - 411.28m MATIC
- Binance Node - 359.96m MATIC
- Coinbase Cloud - 268.76m MATIC
- Web3Nodes - 253.33m MATIC
- Allnodes - 209.50m MATIC
Here are the top 5 #Polygon validators ranked by total delegators amount as of September 1, 23.
- Everstake - 2108 delegators
- Allnodes - 1999 delegators
- Stakin - 877 delegators
- SelfLiquidity - 834 delegators
- Prometheus Pool - 630 delegators
We’re thrilled to announce the top 5 Polygon validators who experienced the biggest staking gains in the past month! Congratulations to them:
- Figment +33.62m MATIC
- Coinbase Cloud +16.77m MATIC
- Kiln x Ownest +14.25m MATIC
- SelfLiquidity +11.51m MATIC
- Everstake +10.76m MATIC
Good job guys keep it up!
Let’s also give congrats to the top 5 Polygon validators who increased their delegator count the most during the past month:
- Everstake +748 delegators
- Rasputin +12 delegators
- VC Capital +11 delegators
- Data Nexus +10 delegators
- stake.fish +8 delegators
Sad, but not all changes were positive. Here are the 5 Polygon validators that had the biggest decrease in staking amount:
- InfStones -14.37m MATIC
- The Abyss -8.65m MATIC
- stake.fish -4.83m MATIC
- CheckBit -2.79m MATIC
- Staked -2.18m MATIC
Here are the 5 Polygon validators who had the most delegator losses during the past month.
- Stakin -14 delegators
- StakePool -8 delegators
- Meria -5 delegators
- Abyss Finance -5 delegators
- Prometheus Pool -5 delegators
Here are the top 5 Polygon validators with 100% signed Checkpoints, 100% signed Heimdall blocks, and close to 100% produced Bor blocks in the last month.
- Prometheus Pool - 100% performance
- Abyss Finance - 100% performance
- EMC2 Node - 100% performance
- algo | stake - 100% performance
- Blue Ocean - 100% performance
You are a role model!
Here are the 5 Polygon validators with worst Heimdall performance. We strongly encourage these validators to enhance their performance.
- Anonymous 154 - 4.2% signed blocks
- Ethermon Validator - 98.1% signed blocks
- Hounddog Streaming - 98.6% signed blocks
- Proton Gaming - 98.9% signed blocks
- WolfEdge Capital - 99.2% signed blocks
Here are the 5 Polygon validators with worst Bor performance. We strongly encourage these validators to enhance their performance.
- Meria - 0% blocks produced
- CG Blockchain Superheroes - 0% blocks produced
- stake.new - 0% blocks produced
- Streamr - 0% blocks produced
- Blocks United - 31.1% blocks produced
Looking for more info? Check out One-stop validator portal — Validator.Info for real-time analytics, changes from various periods, and more!