Polygon foundation will seed the Polygon Ecosystem DAO with $1 MN

The Polygon Foundation firmly believes in the decentralization of the blockchain, both as a source of legitimacy for the work carried out daily by all those who build and use its services, and as an engine for the progressive expansion of a sustainable, usable, and fair ecosystem, in which the creation of value continues uninterrupted.

For these reasons, the Polygon Foundation believes that the establishment of the Polygon Ecosystem DAO is fundamental as a meeting point for participants of the ecosystem and as a support for all projects that create solutions in various areas that make Polygon blockchain the ideal platform to build on, including DeFi, NFT, tooling, and DAO applications.

To help this initiative, the Polygon Foundation will seed the Polygon Ecosystem DAO treasury with a sum equal to 1M USD, which will allow the DAO to support the most promising projects applying for a grant.

The Polygon Foundation wants to act as a trailblazer for all the other projects looking to support the actions of the Polygon Ecosystem DAO and the growth of the future ecosystem protagonists.

The future is in the hands of the creators and all those who support their ideas.

23 Likes

Great news. We are just getting started. Let’s do the remarkable together.

3 Likes

Awesome! More projects coming to polygon!

5 Likes

It’s great to read this!

Creating and decentralising allows us to welcome new development opportunities and new ideas.

It’s just amazing!

6 Likes

Great news! Let’s keep on building harder and harder!

3 Likes

This is great… Let’s build it better and stronger…

2 Likes

The future of Polygon ecosystem is very promising!

4 Likes

Semua akan membaik mari kita menerapkan sistem berjangka.

1 Like

Polygon grants would be best way to promote in gitcoin round 14

2 Likes

really like this project and I really support it good

1 Like

good deal
respect to Polygon.

2 Likes

Hi, you need to check Vesq2.0 innovative DAO project. I think you can cooperate with them in this direction

3 Likes

I was about to say the same thing! Bullish on Polygon & Vesq’s vision for the chain!

2 Likes

Very excited about this. Also fun to see how new players and not just the already large protocols are in on this round of Cambrian explosion for Polygon - I’m sure VESQ and other projects committed to the good of the ecosystem will be able to work out real synergies

2 Likes

Can I have a link to the application of the grant

2 Likes
2 Likes