The Polygon team is working on defining the governance of Ecosystem DAO.
In the meantime, it has outlined the areas of action of the community and determined the lead roles for the management of these functions.
These lead roles require a medium / high level of experience in the field of DAO and projects and an initial commitment level of 7-10 hours per week which will then be increased.
Subsequently, many other team roles open to the Polygon community will be presented, which will allow you to learn and make your own contribution.
Roles (General indications):
Governance and Operations
- Management of off-chain and on-chain governance of the protocol, identification and management of governance tools, relationships with Polygon Blockchain, management of community channels.
- Lead role: Guidance on governance methods, relationships with Polygon Blockchain, Lead team representative, gov/ops team coordination
- Team roles: Management of governance tools, administration of community tools and channels, counterparties for the governance of community channels
- Control of financial flows of the DAO, responsibility for the management of a balanced treasury, management of accounting, risk management, treasury financial balance management (multi currency / multi token / purpose token)
- Lead role: Responsible for accounting and cash flows, team coordination
- Other roles: Management control, help in accounting management, flow analysis
- Protection of the DAO, verification of correctness of on-chain and off-chain operations, study and elaboration of legislation related to crypto and DAO, Ombuds/Internal dispute resolution system
- Lead role: Representative of the legal team of the DAO both on-chain and off-chain, choice of legal issues to study and develop, team coordination
- Other roles: study and research of the topics proposed by the lead, legal advice to the community
- Responsibility in maintaining and updating the technological assets of the DAO, development of on-chain and off-chain procedures useful for the DAO, server and bot maintenance, identification of new technological leads to follow.
- Lead role: DAO technology representative, responsible for team development decisions, team coordination
- Other roles: Community tech counterparts, development
Community Members lead
- Identification and updating of onboarding policies for new members (compatible with governance guidelines), hospitality, community organization, community relations, member wellbeing
- Lead role: Member community lead role, study the best onboarding and community management policies, how to organize community channels, team coordination
- Other roles: Channel moderators, organization of DAO events, member support, welcome new members
Premium Members lead
- Management of relationships with premium members, identification of reception policies, organization of events
- Lead role: Support to leads of premium members projects, study of community initiatives, team coordination
- Other roles: Help in the management of premium members, organization of events
Marketing / communication
- Creation of marketing and communication campaigns internal and external to the DAO, management of social channels
- Lead role: Definition of guidelines for internal and external DAO campaigns, relations with the lead team of creators and with the lead team of premium members, team coordination
- Other roles: Campaign management, management of the DAO’s social channels
- Realization of the original contents of the DAO
- Lead role: Guidelines for creators (writers and designers), relations with marketing
- Other roles: Support to creators (writers and designers)
*All roles will be compensated (TBD).