Polygon Blockchain Node Syncing Issue: Stuck at Block Height

I’m encountering difficulties with syncing my Polygon blockchain node, as it seems to be stuck at a certain block height, and I’m seeking assistance to resolve it.

Background: I’m running a Polygon blockchain node to participate in the network and interact with smart contracts. However, I’ve noticed that my node’s synchronization process has halted, and it’s not progressing beyond a certain block height.

Issue: The main problem arises when my Polygon node attempts to sync with the network to download and validate the latest blocks. Despite being connected to peers and showing signs of activity, the node remains stuck at a specific block height and fails to progress further. This prevents me from accessing the most recent transactions and updates on the blockchain.

Troubleshooting: Here are the steps I’ve taken to troubleshoot the issue so far:

1. Checked the node’s connectivity to the Polygon network to ensure it has a stable connection and can communicate with other nodes.
  2. Reviewed the node’s logs and error messages for any indications of synchronization failures or issues with block validation.
  3. Restarted the node and tried resyncing from scratch to see if it resolves the syncing problem.
  4. Verified that my node’s configuration settings, such as the network endpoint and synchronization mode, are correctly configured according to Polygon’s documentation.

Observations: Despite these efforts, my Polygon node remains stuck at a specific block height, preventing me from accessing up-to-date blockchain data and participating effectively in network activities.

Request for Assistance: If anyone has experience with troubleshooting syncing issues on a capcut pro apk Polygon blockchain node or has encountered similar problems, I would greatly appreciate your insights and assistance. Ensuring that my node is fully synced and up-to-date is crucial for participating in the Polygon ecosystem and engaging with smart contracts and decentralized applications.

Thank you for your help and support!

Hi @joeroot, Can you please share the below details with us?

1. Bor and Heimdall version
  2. Bor config.toml
  3. Heimdall config.toml
  4. Recent 100-200 lines of logs from both Heimdall and Bor node.