Polygon app/website

Where is Polygon network app/ website where my funds are located? So I can have access to it.
My transaction is posted on the Polygonscan and I connected the Matic to my Coinbase wallet but no USDC funds? Where can I locate my funds on the Polygon network?

Continuing the discussion from Polygon app/website:

So once again I connected the Polygon wallet with my coin base wallet but nothings happening. I don’t see my funds that was mistakenly transferred to your network.
How do I have full access in control of my funds from your network?

Where is Polygon network app/ website where my funds are located? So I can have access to it.
My transaction is posted on the Polygonscan and I connected the Matic to my Coinbase wallet but no USDC funds? Where can I locate my funds on the Polygon network?

I filed my complaint against Polygon to Internet Crime Complaint center about my issues I’ve been addressing which you guys keep ignoring me in how retrieve my lost funds that I did not authorize to be sent to your Network.
And by this I lost more funds from my Ethereum in OGN because your team support want to provide malicious websites/links to validate my wallet in order to retrieve my funds from your network. Neither procedures worked and I lost funds in the process. I’ve sent multiple tickets and complaints and still unable to retrieve my funds or any assistance from you guys but giving me false information which had my wallet compromised