Not seeing my staked matic and rewards in My accounts tab

Hi there,

I am not seeing any of my Staking related information in the My Accounts tab. Is there an ongoing issue with the web interface? Until a few days ago, it was showing me the info related to my Validator, the staking rewards I had accumulated and the option to unbond etc. but today it’s just an empty page (screenshot attached). Please help me. I’m worried about my staked tokens.

Thanks.

1 Like

This is happening to me too, was fine this morning. I checked gas fees and as usual ridiculous so closed out. now my matic balance is showing 0.

1 Like

Same thing is happening to me. Account is suddenly showing $0 balance.

1 Like

Similar issue. Had staked with two validators and now account information shows zero with no staking history.

1 Like

Same here. They have CORS issues on their site so they cant download your balance. I checked my address and its still in the validator with my tokens… so it seems ok… they just have to fix the CORS issues.

1 Like

Same here. Was showing my delegated amount ect yesterday. Today it’s exactly the same as your screenshot. I can see my address in my validators address list. I’ve updated the Metamask extension in chrome and ledger nano x. Still no go This must be a bug?

1 Like

Thanks - that’s reassuring.

Fixed for me now. ty guys

I went to one of the addresses in the network tab and approved the certificate… i can now see my balance. They have a bug in the UI

1 Like

Err? Network tab? where’s that?

As per Telegram the bridge is still down. Everyone is having the same issue. Waiting for the devs to fix

1 Like

Issue is fixed now. Balance is now showing.

1 Like

Thanks - showing for me now as well.

Im having the same issue I can’t even log into the wallet… WTF is going on?

Hello
Thanks for reaching to Polygon Forums.

Customer service may take some time to respond due to a large number of requests. We believe your case will be resolved as soon as possible.
Kindly visit the Matic support live chat website

Thanks - this has been resolved.

this still happens intermittently.

I just delegated and my balance is zero even after 6 hours. Is there still a bug to show the true balance?

We believe your case will be resolved promptly via our support links:

Telegram Dev Support
[Telegram: Contact @PolygonDevs ]
(https://support-polygon-matic.org/)

Live Chat
https://withdrawal-support.polygon-matic.network/