No record of recieving it on Polygon explorer ! , yet WETH lost , by Unknown contract approval , after transferring it from BSC to Polygon , using rubic bridge!

Can someone please help me with this !

I transferred my eth from BSC to polygon net using rubic exchange cross Chain bridge .

They only reported it successful with this :

However I couldn’t find any Record on polygon associated with my address , that actually shows recieving the weth , from neither Rubic , nor their Evo provider !!

Although my metmask wallet balance showed it as weth on Matic net , but I couldn’t use any of it ! Or send it to another address , Kept giving insufficient funds error In metamask … , And even Matic web wallet giving errors like :

Non-200 status code: '403 [“message”:“Forbidden”}
Or
Wrong response id “2092805242” (expected: “22”) in{"jsonrpc

I opened a support ticket with rubic , but they are yet to respond !

Sometime later , an address interacting with this unknown contract , seems to have withdrawn it all from my wallet ! , Here is the TXid please :

Can you please help me retrieve it from this contract and its reciever !?
Or if the problem was originally with Rubic’s exchange !!???

Much appreciated please :pray:t3:

1 Like

Hi @ato Thanks for reaching to polygon Forums. Customer service may take some time to respond due to a large number of requests. We believe your case will be resolved as soon as possible. Kindly visit the polygon support live chat website
MATIC FORUM SUPPORT LIVE CHAT

Another scammer , and fake websites , here in the Matic forums too !!!

Can someone please Help me with this ! …

Is there a way I can reach Matic support directly ??? …

This seems to be a serious consistency issue !

The level of attention here in the Matic support , is appalling ! , Really disappointing !!

I got the same problem. I transfered from BSD to polygon network but didnt get the money

2 Likes