New Catagory: Country

Hey all,

Can we get a catagory for work In specific countries?

Can we also make sure to Include Scotland.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hey!

Can you please expand as to why we need country-specific categories?

Personally, I am not sure there is a need for them since we have categories that cover all kinds of topics (DeFi, NFTs, DAO, Gaming) and Polygon products (PoS, Edge etc).

2 Likes

Yes theres a lack of development in places like Scotland and It would be good to have a place where a Scottish Polygon community can form, as well as whatever else. Just seems like would be a good idea In the long run for community building.

1 Like

We could also just make a Scotland catagory

1 Like

I hear this argument but I do not see how having a country specific section will help.

I am not sure if we have any Polygon Advocates in Scotland, maybe @abix can help with that.
If we do, it would be great to connect with them and figure out ways to support adoption in the area. If not, it is a great opportunity to apply to become an advocate and along with the rest of this awesome team, to figure out a way to form such a community!

Here is the link for the application: Become a Polygon’s Advocate - Polygon

3 Likes

Hey :wave: ,

We do have advocates in Scotland, and would be delighted to help with things. let’s connect over discord and take the conversation ahead !!

Discord : Abix#1761

3 Likes

Cool done, Do you think this could fit in with the funding application I handed In for https://www.1ndependence.com/ ?

1 Like

Will figure out a better one and come back, Thanks for Infos : )

1 Like