Need help with an issue regarding a transfer

So i got an airdrop from AAVE: Pool v3.
I didn’t know what to do with it so i just sent it from my coinbase wallet to my polygon wallet. And it never arrived to my polygon wallet. I contacted costumer support and they claim that i sent it to another wallet address, but i know i sent it to my address. ; ( you cannot see the whole address on the picture i attached, but this is what i get when i copy the address, as you can see it’s similiar to the one on polygonscan ( see attachment below)
0xb0d0b3df3a5dc267d92e4d142c60a3cdcdb470c4
Including the email from costumer support.
Anyone know what i can do? because i have no idea how or who i will contact, when i know i sent the tokens to my add

ress.

1 Like

Hey @dRs27.

I looked at the address provided and here is what I found out.

1. The token has arrived at the new address.

2. The token has no value/ is a scam.
    As you can see in the pictures you posted the token is called AAVEPoolorg (AAVE) to mislead users who eventually will look up the website that entices you to enter that website which will lead to a series of events that may compromise your wallet. I found a post about it on Reddit.

I would advise you to not interact further with the website or the token as it is clearly malicious.

1 Like

Fuck christ! Thank you! Idk what to believe anymore. How can they make fake tokens, wth

1 Like

Everybody can deploy a token. Polygon is a permissionless blockchain.

It is always good to doublecheck on polygonscan.com, check the price of the token there (if available- if not is probably a scam), and cross-reference on coingecko or coinmarketcap.

Also, you can join our discord where Mods and community members are always around to help out with these kinds of questions! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks again. I hope i am safe. i never entered their website, but i did click on the
AAVEPool org (AAVE) the one next to " For" in the " Tokens Transferred" section in the transaction details picture i attached , is that safe? or am in danger?

1 Like

It doesn’t look like you are in danger if you haven’t connected your wallet to the website or signed any transactions there.
Just to be 100% certain you can use https://revoke.cash/ to revoke any permissions given to dapps that you don’t recognize and trust.

1 Like