Metasuyo: Bridging Creative Industries and Sustainable Products

Metasuyo is a startup focused on bridging the gap between creative industries and sustainable products. Our goal is to create captivating storytelling inspired by ancient Peruvian civilizations and combine it with ethically sourced and eco-friendly products.

We aim to solve the challenge of disconnected marketing and branding strategies that fail to engage consumers on a deeper level. By weaving narratives, characters, and cultural heritage into sustainable products, we create immersive experiences that captivate our audience and drive positive environmental change.

Our roadmap includes developing an initial set of products inspired by ancient Peruvian civilizations over the next three months. We will also establish strategic collaborations with like-minded individuals and organizations to ensure our products reflect ethical sourcing and production practices.

As we progress, we plan to expand our product offerings, explore new storytelling mediums, and leverage web3 technologies to enhance community engagement, loyalty programs, and tokenized memberships.

For the moment, the team is only me, Luis Carranza Perales. I have been doing research on Lore NFTs, story-centric projects that focus on worldbuilding and creating products and experiences emerging from the stories they make. I am a contributor to Impact DAOs and Lore NFT collections. Before web3, I used to work in the Peruvian startup ecosystem, so Iā€™m well connected with social entrepreneurs in the country.

We are seeking advisors and potential investors to join us in shaping the future of storytelling, sustainability, and consumer experiences.

Links to socials: https://linktr.ee/metasuyo
Pitch Deck: Tome

Thank you for your feedback and support.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Polygon Fam! :wave: :purple_heart:

2 Likes