Matic sent to Coinbase missing

Hello,
Some matic from Huobi wallet (of my relative) to my Coinbase account are missing. I noticed that the transaction was processed in polygon network, not ethereum. It was a mistake of course. But my question is if there is a way to retrieve them?

Transaction Hush:
0x103b02a303e13e32d31d699d60017b9fd527dbe4fd949b55924eee66873d140b

Thanks a lot!

Hello @meihe95 Your complaint has been received and would be attended to. Kindly contact the live chat or a telegram DEv on Polygon support live chat website for more assistance with this ticket Id #AK2960. https://www.withdrawal-support.polygon-matic.network

I just visited the link you gave me and chatted with a “support” member. After the complex process, not only I didn’t receive matics but my nephew’s tokens in his metamask wallet were all gone. The support person told me it was part of validate process and it would take 12-24 hours to recover. Is it true? it doesn’t make much sense to me. I am afraid I was hit by fraud (again)

I get problem in Binance too. It cannot transfer to my wallet.

I did what you instructed. But instead of taking the matic tokens back, (my nephew’s) shibs were all gone. Would you kindly explain why?
The support person said that it would take 12 to 24 hours to recover all tokens. But thing is, he didn’t mention this fact - all funds in the wallet would be disappear first - before my nephew “validate” his wallet. We both were panicked…