Lost my money...Tranfer funds from matic to coinbase

Hi there,

I have tranfer my eth from polygon to coinbase (i used eth address)…

I cant see my money in coinbase yet… i have made a mistake ?? i lost my money? Please help me

at the trx details it shows that the transaction is completed successfully

Transaction Hash: 0x346d05e7b9838fe08dbb4712a77a0ea155d2df2f2ccd8fbb5b851561e2222b0c

I think i have made a mistake and instead to send it to coinbase wallet i sent it to coinbase excange using the eth address they provide me…

is it possible to recover it somehow? thanks in advance

where can i find one of those dev you refer please?

It sucks that your going thru the same thing I have with Polygon! I transferred funds from my Crypto.com account to be transferred to my USDC in Coinbase but their system mysteriously sent my funds to the Polygon Network. And we’re trying to get assistance from customer service for Polygon they provided me a malicious links/websites to validate my account which compromise my Coinbase Wallet. These platforms will not help you they just keep sending you emails with a bunch of confusing problems but no solutions.
I suggest file a complaint with them then also file a complaint with the Internet Crimes Complaint Center as well! They don’t care about customers losing money on their platforms. That is Facts!!! So good luck on your journey trying to recover your funds from these crooked platforms.
As I’m still waiting for my solution to this problem.
All these platforms are pointing fingers at each other but don’t want to help the customers recover or locate their funds.
If these platforms don’t support you then we should not support them

Hi there,

I have tranfer my eth from polygon to coinbase (i used eth address)…

I cant see my money in coinbase yet… i have made a mistake ?? i lost my money? Please help me

at the trx details it shows that the transaction is completed successfully

Transaction Hash: 0x44ce543630bC7E0677df495A441cfd64F0E25911

Hi @Logistica_UNDBSCO Are you still facing the same issue?