Kttn kastle nft

Hello Polygon Community!

We’re thrilled to introduce you to our project, KTTN KASTLE. Our team is proud to be part of the Polygon Community and to contribute to the ecosystem by promoting positivity, emphasizing the value of community connections and embracing blockchain education.

Project Name :

KTTN KASTLE

Main Use Case

Upcoming PFP Project Developing a Web2.5 educational platform on Polygon and building a Meow NFT thriving community.

What do we want to solve thanks to this project :purple_heart:

At KTTN Studios, our mission is to empower individuals and communities around the world through accessible blockchain education, creative collaboration, and an inclusive environment that fosters growth.

Our focus revolves around three core pillars:

I. Delivering Comprehensive Blockchain Education:

ChainClass is set to revolutionize education with its cutting-edge Web2.5 platform, offering a hybrid login, and bridging language and technology barriers by offering top-quality, affordable courses in both English and Spanish. [French soon]

Our mission is to enable individuals to delve into the fascinating world of blockchain with a diverse course selection, including JavaScript SDK, Python SDK, Rust, Solidity, Web3 marketing, and more. Members will earn certifications and incentives by completing courses and reaching key milestones.

KTTN KASTLE and ChainClass team will pursue partnerships with local educational establishments and organizations globally. We are currently working with Blockchain Web3 Communities in Peru, Argentina and Mexico to provide Online and IRL classes in communities, striving to foster the growth of knowledge in small communities across South America.

II. Cultivating a Thriving Digital Art Ecosystem

KTTN Studios believes in the transformative power of art and the value it brings to our lives. We are committed to encouraging the creation and sharing of high-quality digital art and content. By providing artists, creators, and enthusiasts with a space to collaborate, and exchange ideas, we aspire to facilitate a thriving digital art ecosystem that nurtures creativity and innovation.

III. Fostering a Diverse and Supportive Community

At the heart of KTTN Studios lies our commitment to building a supportive and dynamic community that embraces diversity and fosters growth. We strive to create a space where people from different backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives can come together to learn, share, and grow. By hosting events, workshops, and meetups, we facilitate connections and foster a sense of belonging, empowering our members to thrive both individually and collectively.

UTILITY :

• CHAINCLASS
  • KTTN DAO
  • KTTN EVENT
  • KTTN STAKING - No Custodial
  • KTTN AMBASSADOR
  • KTTN MERCH

TEAM

• Founder - Luana Cantuarias is a tech-savvy Web3 strategist, mentor, and full-stack developer with a passion for the blockchain ecosystem since 2016. In her career, She has help create and manage Accelerator and Ambassador programs, successfully onboarding over 30,000 builders and contributors from Africa, LATAM, Asia, and USA. As a mentor in blockchain technology and Web3 marketing, she had the pleasure of sharing my knowledge and experience with a variety of audiences, including students at Florida International University (FIU) in Miami, Florida, and professionals at NTT DATA offices in Lima, Peru. Additionally, I was honored to be a speaker at the Eth Denver conference. Twitter : luacantu

• Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) - With vast experience in web3 and NFT, Pavel is dedicated to promoting growth and increasing brand awareness while upholding the values and principles of the web3 and NFT communities. Twitter : pavel

• Artist Designer - Deathrealkid is a Talented NFT artist who creates emotionally charged digital artworks exploring themes of identity, and culture. His innovative works blend traditional and digital mediums and are at the forefront of the emerging NFT art market. With a focus on storytelling and character design, his work transport viewers to imaginary worlds filled with vivid colors, intricate details, and a touch of whimsy.

• Event Manager - Hoodrob is Highly experienced event manager with 5 years of experience in planning and executing successful events around the web2 ecosystem. Expertise in managing events of all sizes, including corporate conferences, music festivals, and more.

• Chief Legal Officer (CLO) - KIM has extensive experience in the web3 NFT space. She is dedicated to upholding the law, mitigating legal risks, and ensuring compliance for NFT creators, collectors, and platforms.

ROADMAP

TWITTER : KTTNKASLTENFT

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/kttnkastle

5 Likes

I love everything been built here. I’m also really excited to be part of the community and growth, can’t wait for it to be a successful one

3 Likes

Pretty Excited to be a part of KTTN KASTLE Community.

This cute kttn NFT project will be instrumental in bringing more eyes to the Polygon NFT ecosystem.

Cant wait for the launch.
Meow Meow.

2 Likes

It feels good to be part of this magnificent and well structured project, with good vision and plans for it community members…
I’m excited that I’m here and I’m looking forward to a glamorous future fortune success together :cat2::purple_heart: LFG​:fire::fire::fire:

2 Likes

Best of luck to the team in building a good and strong community! Everything looks very interesting and juicy
Meoow

1 Like