Is there any 'specs' repository like Ethereum for Polygon?

Ethereum organisation on Github has a consensus-specs and execution-specs repositories than explain with code and text how work each layers (its very technical). Is there any kind of similar documentation for Polygon ? Maybe a ‘bor-specs’ idk.

Thanks guys !

You can find documentation on the Wiki and you can look directly on GitHub for all the contracts and code!

1 Like

Hi @gioser, I already did see the wiki (but it’s not technical enough) and the code sources (which is too technical :p), and I was looking for something similar to consensus-specs and execution-specs from ethereum.

But following your answer, it doesn’t seems to exist so I will use the code source ^^.

1 Like

Yes, there is a specifications repository for the Polygon (formerly Matic Network) ecosystem. It is called the Polygon SDK (Software Development Kit) repository, and it provides technical specifications and documentation for developers building on the Polygon network.

The Polygon SDK repository on GitHub serves as a comprehensive resource for understanding and implementing various aspects of the Polygon ecosystem. It includes information on the Polygon protocol, developer tools, APIs, smart contracts, and more.

Yes, there is a repository similar to Ethereum’s “specs” for the Polygon network. It is called the Polygon Documentation repository, often referred to as the Polygon “docs” repository. This repository serves as a comprehensive source of documentation and specifications for developers and users interested in building applications on the Polygon network.

Polygon does have its own GitHub repository where you can find their source code, technical documentation, and various resources related to their technology. This repository includes details about the Polygon SDK, validators, and other components of the Polygon network. You can explore this repository to learn more about the technical aspects of Polygon’s scaling solution.