Is it possible to build a polygon circuit server with geth?

hello. Build a polygon circuit server locally to make your own JSON-RPC available.
I don’t need a lot of functionality after that on a simple wallet function.

it is a function of account creation, deposit, and withdrawal. customizing genesis.json as polygon information, then can i using geth?
Or using Bor, Heimdall?

Please let me know if you have any good ideas.

2 Likes

I’m also wondering a answer of this question but noting get it yet. Is there anyone who can tell us?
Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Yes, it is possible to build a polygon circuit server using Geth (Go Ethereum). Geth is a command-line interface and implementation of the Ethereum protocol in Go, which allows you to interact with Ethereum networks, including Polygon (formerly Matic Network).

1 Like

I’m facing a challenge while trying to set up a local polygon circuit server to create my own JSON-RPC. I need to implement some basic wallet functionalities, such as account creation, deposit, and withdrawal. My goal is to customize the genesis.json file with polygon-specific information and then utilize either Geth, Bor, or Heimdall to achieve this. However, I’m unsure which option would be the most suitable for my requirements and how to proceed with the setup. Any insights or advice from experienced users in the polygon community would be greatly appreciated! I’m eager to get this server up and running smoothly so that I can start experimenting with the functionalities I need for my project.