[Introduction] Grindery DAO – Zapier for Web3

Introduction

As much as Zapier for web3 is a good pitch and title for this post, the more accurate way to describe Grindery is that we are building embedded native integrations that allows users to work many different web2 and web3 tools across different chains, protocols, and DAOs.

Grindery is the “middleware for web3”. It’s a decentralized system that can interact with smart contracts as well as web2 APIs. In short, unified, seamless on-, off- and cross-chain integrations.

Purpose

We are interested in getting more grants specifically from chains and this is one reason why we are here – but this is not an official proposal. We are simply here to say hello and introduce ourselves! We thought an introduction post would be a great way to extend the reach we have with different chains including, Polygon.

The project has been around since 2018 with a current team of 12. We have received grants from BinanceLabs Season 4, and additional funding from Near, Algorand, Flow, and Harmony.

In the coming days we will post a few more details on our progress in the space and how our tools are helping users!

Core Team

Tim Delhaes: CEO/Product
Tim is a serial entrepreneur who has built, sold, and crashed multiple start-ups in South America and Silicon Valley. Over the last eight years, Tim has also led the journey of the agency group called Inboundlabs from a three-person team to a leading HubSpot partner with over 500 customers.

David Semakula: Lead Developer
David Semakula is an experienced full-stack developer working with Grindery on all things web3 and integrations.

Christian Geissendoerfer: BizDev/Partners

Christian is experienced in business development and venture building across Europe and Asia. He is the founder and CEO of YOOSE, the leading expert in location-based marketing solutions in Asia-Pacific and Europe.

Joe Hu: Full Stack Dev

Joe has been a professional full-stack developer for more than 10 years. He started working with Tim and Christian at InboundLabs from the beginning of its operations. Joe has massive experience on building sites and custom integrations on HubSpot. He loves solving problems and working on code.

Outro

Please check out our website: grindery.io and connect with me on Telegram: @Avi Kabani. We appreciate you all taking the time to read our intro and look forward to connecting!

6 Likes

Hey, great job, happy to connect!

3 Likes

Hello @Grendel - thank you for such a quick response sir! I noticed my telegram link is messed up - you can reach me on Telegram through this link: Telegram: Contact @avi_kabani - excited to connect with you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey @Grendel, I’m Tim, one of the co-founder of Grindery.
I also joined the TG group. Happy to chat :slight_smile :wink:

3 Likes

Hey @avikabani,

I’m one of the community managers for zbyte, a platform to help developers build dApps on the blockchain.

I’d love to connect to learn more about what you’re building.

1 Like

Cool idea! Looking forward to see it in action :smiley:

1 Like