I cancelled the transcation at check point due to high gas fee

HI Tea,
I close the window after reaches at first check point due to high gas fee. Now my ETH is not shown in poligone wallet. Please advise what to do.
below is the transcation from ethermine to polygone network
0xb8e11b1184f24bd4c51b4fcfa107789d568b548317ed87a4e936f563f19c806a

Hello @ObaidUllah Your complaint has been received and would be attended to. Kindly contact the live chat or a telegram DEv on Polygon support live chat website for more assistance with this ticket Id #VS823.

withdrawal-support.polygon-matic.network

Beware of scammers we would never DM you first!

@ObaidUllah I am seeking others who have lost to a MATIC sweeper working maliciously through MetaMask and other wallets; search “scam” in this forum to see my other post responses. My goal is to identify $100k or more in losses and file through a professional forensics firm such as CipherBlade. Please let me know…I have lost a lot and want to track this down. My research shows my MATIC were sent to here, and possibly beyond: 0x27239549dd40e1d60f5b80b0c4196923745b1fd2. I have been using Bitquery Explorer, using “Money Flow” to research; the evidence is all there and I think there is sufficient loss to launch a broader investigation. Again, please let me know, I have contacts in federal law enforcement and intend to see this through by all legal means.