Jannuary 20, 2022
A gameplay focused, fully community DAO controlled metaverse
What is the problem?
- NFT utility still relies on product development from game studios
- Many current crypto games are static, repetitive and not engaging
- However, full decentralisation & trustless ideologies don’t always guarantee enjoyment and safety for all users
What is the solution?
The Sneaky Squirrels Forest
- Truly give control of asset utility upkeep, game development & more to the community allowing the platform to outlive one governing body
- Consistent high-quality additions and updates with community made submissions and governing DAO votes
- Internal council to shortlist & initially develop submissions to maintain high-quality games & community safety
Who is the user?
- Gamers first but also play to earners
- Both competitive & casual players
- Recently adopting crypto users
- Game asset collectors
How does it fit in the market?
- This model fits the current and evolving crypto gaming market as it provides ownership to the communities who are already deeming real decentralisation necessary
- It also fits the future of NFT/crypto gaming as it will be the first platform where regular (non crypto) gamers can see a problem and that it has actually been solved
What are the core challenges?
*Building a like-minded group of talented, hard working and ambitious team members to complete the first iteration of the product
*Transitioning into a fully trustless system while maintaining a high-quality product
*Staying ahead of the adoption curve
- Concept Fulfilment:
The team will design, model and animate key individual areas of the forest and 3D assets, 7 to be ready for use in game development.
Budget: 20,000 USDC
- Ecosystem Development
Being a Play to Earn game, this means many aspects of the game rely on a strong and reliable ecosystem.
This may include:
- ETH/MATIC NFT Bridge of our own to onboard as many users across both of the two layer solutions, possible asset trading systems.
- Careful smart contract contract development & deployment for tokens, NFTs and staking that allows for potential future branch extensions for ecosystem and game Play to Earn functions.
Budget: 30,000 USDC
Any remaining budget will be used for game development including one minigame for public evaluation before our inevitable token launch.