Grant Request by PolygonMe

Submission Date

26 November, 2021

Project Links

http://polygonme.xyz/
https://twitter.com/me_polygon

Project Description

ME is an on-chain solution to manage identities on Polygon Network.
This is a beta version with a minimal UI/UX just to understand the dynamics.
You will be able to mint your own names and see it on OpenSea as regular ERC-721 tokens.

Tokens are stored directly into the blockchain and are rendered as SVGs,
you’ll be able to change the colors and add your own logo too!

By registering an identity users accept to respect the manifesto:

1. This is a decentralised protocol which can work without UI, this website is just a tool to access the blockchain functions.

2. This protocol is intended to register personal identities, intellectual properties may not infringed, never.

3. You are solely responsible for your use of the platform, including all identities you register on the smart contract.

4. You acknowledge and agree that the platform does not act as an agent for any identity because it’s a decentralised protocol.

5. You acknowledge and agree that the platform may evolve over time and you take the platform as it is.

6. The platform is against any discrimination based on any reason, such as sex, race, color, ethnic or social origin, genetic characteristics, language, religion or belief, political or other opinion, belonging to a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation and encourages users to respect rights and laws.

Amount Requested

40.000 USD

Milestones

1. 10/12/2021 13k

Website Draft (Done)
Branding
Smart Contract (Done)

1. 30/01/2022 20k

Marketing Plan
New Landing Design
New Platform Design
Metamask Integration
Poll System to create new TLDs
Onchain Reputation Module
Poap-like Event Participation
Automatic Social Network Validation Module
Discord Bot Development

1. March 2022 7k

New Business Partners acquisition
Searching for new Apps Integrations

1 Like

This is needed. I love the progression of PolygonMe. An important building block in the Polygon Ecosystem.