Grant Request by FitPro Games -The Gateway to the crypto universe

Submission Date
January 19, 2022

Project Links

Instagram: Login • Instagram

Project Description

The market is on the rise and along with it, many people are taking advantage of selling easily without work.

People are entering the crypto market with false promises and illusions and they suffer when they lose money, either because of lack of education, too much greed, or being deceived by scams.

We want to be able to deliver free content that teaches them how to protect themselves and how to analyze good projects.

We believe that nft games are THE GATEWAY for millions of people in the crypto universe and we want to bring the knowledge they need to get in and stay, keep investing right and earning money to help their families.

The purpose of the project is to create a COMMUNITY and EDUCATE new people who are coming to the crypto world, bring news from the world of nft games, especially the Polygon, and teach a new METHODOLOGY that helps to analyze projects, preventing them from falling into scams and helping them to maximize their gains in good projects.

This methodology consists of:

• Analyzing projects and their fundamentals
  • The team behind the game
  • Tokenomics
  • Other variables

We truly believe that nft games are the gateway for thousands of people to the crypto world and we want to show the best way for these new entrants.

Let’s start with this 3 month educational project to show our work to the Polygon team, initially focusing on Brazil. This will be the first step of a great project for 2022.

I want to use paid ads to be able to access people who are already interested in the crypto world and new people who have never heard about nft games and be able to bring them to our social media to show our work. In this way, we maximize the results.

Amount requested
9,600 USD

Milestones

For this phase of the project, I want to be able to show the quality of my work to later create an even bigger project. It will be 3 months of project:

Month 1:
Marketing - Paid Ads: 40/day = $ 1200
Content generation, posts, news and articles: $ 2000

• 2 videos per week with the new teaching methodology with more than 30 minutes on youtube
  • 5 posts per week with news from nft games and metaverse on instagram
  • 1 article per week for the blog

Month 2:

• 2 videos per week with the new teaching methodology with more than 30 minutes on youtube

Month 3:

Potential reach:
100.000 people/month reached
2% visits (conservative)

We do not estimate the number of new followers because there are no metrics for this, but with the number of visits, we will impact a lot of people with quality content.

Videos of the main games of the moment will be created and 50% of the videos will be from game projects, NFT and metaverse based on the Polygon.

In summary:
Marketing: $3600
Content generation: $6000
for 3 months

1 Like

Hi community! I am here to gladly answer any questions you may have.
I believe that this project is a small step towards the creation of a beautiful community in Brazilian lands (just the beginning)

Hi,

Unfortunately, the team has reviewed this project and we have made the decision of not awarding the grant at this stage.

Thank you again for thinking of Polygon and I wish you the best for this project.

Kind regards,

Kouros.