Grant Request by DeFi Charged World of Women NFT

Submission Date
February 4, 2022

Project Links

Project Description

What:
Distributing $6k USD of various tokens into the World of Women NFT #3744 using Polygon’s community partner Charged Particles.
$4k USD to promote the action of charging my World of Women NFT in a series of online giveaways and in-person events in Miami, FL.

Where:
Charged Particles Platform and MetaMask

When:
15 Feb 2022
Why:
Adding a diverse crypto portfolio to a Bluechip NFT will bring value to the individual NFT, the World of Women collection, and Polygon’s community partner Charged Particles.

How:
Step 1: Add a variety of available tokens to WoW NFT #3744 using Charged Particles ($6k USD).
Step 2: Mint 200 new NFTs on Charged Particles, charged with $10 of Aave in each NFT.
Step 3: Charged NFTs will be airdropped to other World of Women owners ($2k USD).
Step 4: Tour Miami art studios and coffee shops with Charged World of Women NFT ($2k USD)

Amount requested
10,000 USD

Milestones

Step 1: Add a variety of available tokens to WoW NFT #3744 using Charged Particles ($6k USD).
Step 2: Mint 200 new NFTs on Charged Particles, charged with $10 of Aave in each NFT.
Step 3: Charged NFTs will be airdropped to other World of Women owners ($2k USD).
Step 4: Tour Miami art studios and coffee shops with Charged World of Women NFT ($2k USD)

Hi,

Unfortunately we have decided not to award a grant this time.
While we want to support as many projects as we can we fund the projects that we believe will help expand the Polygon ecosystem further.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for thinking of Polygon I wish you the best for this project.

Kind regard,

Kouros.