January 15, 2022
SSV testnet explorer: SSV Network Explorer
This grant would be used to run a Heimdall Validator for Polygon to help decentralize the network.
- Acquire the hardware to run the node
- Use backup node as primary polygon node
- (or) Use VPS as primary polygon node
- Funding needed: None, Complete
- Set up Validator on the network
- Deploy the validator using ansible
- Funding needed: 15,000 MATIC, assuming a price of $2.66 = $40,000
After carefully considering your application for a grant we have made the hard decision of denying it at this time.
While we want to support as many projects as we can, we are a young DAO, Season 0, and we can only award grants up to $10,000 at this stage. However in a couple of months the Dapps Council will be established and the can award grants up to $100,000 so if you feel that would be a good time to reapply please do so.
I also want to take this opportunity to thank you for considering Polygon and I wish you all the successes for you and your project.