Failed transaction from polygon wallet Object error

Trying to bridge 950 matic from polygon to ethereum on bridge v2, got to checkpoint. Getting object error from metamask using ledger nano s. Account ef56

1 Like

Try restoring your wallet then try again

I restored my metamask to latest version on brave browser. Firmware up to date on ledger nano s, also uninstalled and reinstalled ledger ETH app. Still does not work. Object object error

I tried but I get captcha failed multiple times even tho I get green check mark saying captcha was successful. Does anything work with Matic?

You’re a fucking fraud, damn you!!

Who’s a fraud? Still cannot submit trouble ticket at polygon tech support because the captcha fails every time

I try to submit trouble ticket, captcha fail. try to start account at polygon support, captcha fail. need help, who can help?

Yes, I have the same thing and it is because of this that all the funds were stolen from me, but the administration of the Polygon network does not care about it

This online chat does not respond for more than 24 hours, what is it for?

How long does it take to respond? It’s been 24 hours and the chat is closed. Are you kidding?

Sorry my friend, and thank you for speaking up. Been in crypto for years and I’ve lost funds here and there, but this is extremely disappointing to polygon. Should not be a difficult transaction. I have not had any smooth encounters with matic and makes me concerned with DeRace planning to run it’s platform on this incompetence

Yes, it’s terrible(((((((

I got the same problem…Been error since thursday