Crypraise : Web3 antidote for crowdfunding rug pulls

Greetings,

I am Athil Gafoor, co-founder of Crypraise, a pioneering platform transforming the landscape of crowdfunding. With a relentless passion for innovation and a deep understanding of the evolving digital economy, I, along with my dedicated team, have embarked on a mission to redefine how projects are funded and brought to life.

At Crypraise, we’re not just building a platform; we’re crafting a bridge between aspirations and reality. Our vision is to revolutionize the crowdfunding experience by introducing cutting-edge concepts like Backer Governed Treasury, Milestone Based Funding, and Minimum Viable Funding. These innovative features are set to empower creators, provide backers with unprecedented control, and usher in a new era of transparency and trust in the crowdfunding ecosystem.

As someone deeply entrenched in both the world of technology and finance, I am thrilled to lead a team that is at the forefront of transforming the way projects are funded, ensuring that innovation knows no bounds. Join us on this remarkable journey as we redefine crowdfunding with Crypraise.

Visit our website to learn more: https://crypraise.com/

2 Likes

Are you building on the polygon infra? If not I don’t think this is the right place to post.

1 Like

We are completely building on polygon infra and planing to keep it with in the ecosystem

2 Likes