Bridge from polygon to ethereum network failed and my eth disappeared

Hi, i tried bridging eth from polygon to eth network, it showed failed, but the eth disappeared and is in neither polygon wallet nor eth wallet.

Transaction hash:

0x7d3e90e076a4d63c815c02457637c0ed0740fc4fcf1f14d748ddca815b75c79c

Pls assist! Thanks!

I am having the same problem, I was changing poly/eth to eth and the confirmation never popped up from MetaMask, but the poly/eth has gone!!

Yes, it is still stuck,

got the correct transaction hash: 0xf02f54d3f5948779548af8fb260697276f8b387f5b0867d2481620f293cf1687

Can you assist?

Also got a reply from polygon team on a link that can push the transaction thru, but gas is super high now, shd i work with them, or matic team?

Yea, eth still hasn’t come through!

Can you send a link?

I can’t find the live chat anywhere for help……

I don’t know how to submit a ticket! Keeps saying error……

https://polygon-withdraw.matic.network/

Hey Kris,
go to this link and put the transaction hash, it just worked for me.

Has anyone else used the link above? It looks legit but it’s can’t find any links to it on the matic site.

Thanks

I’m also having the same issue with tokens I attempted to bridge to ETH network. Success in the polygon network, however when I clicked continue I got a failed transaction on the ETH network and got a try again later message. Repeated process a bit later. Same issue. Now >$100 in gas has been slurped and my tokens are missing.

I’ve created a ticket via polygon support link. The above live does not direct me to a “live chat” it just directs me back to the matic forum page. Unless I’m missing something? Is there a link on this page?

Like TheEllement’s question, has anyone used the polygon withdrawal link above? I’ve seen it mentioned in some reddit posts, but not sure if it will work.

1 Like

Just used the link and it worked. Be prepared to pay gas again however.

Don’t click on the live chat button. They’ll ask you to put your seed phrase into their site. Don’t do that, like ever.

1 Like

Same here, i used the bridge to send eth and it has disappeared, now sitting in limbo…
All i wanted to do was transfer funds to my other wallet address… please help. Funds still awaiting an action

I tried to send ETH from Matic chain in MetaMask to my eth chain MetaMask wallet over bridge and it’s lost. Can’t find it anywhere. Can’t even find the contract address. Please help!!! It charged me the matic gas.

My email [email protected]

0xBc3A022d377530dF17AA6784c09EC390416A00dd

No one answers in this chat, no one wants to work, which is probably why there are so many victims of scammers. You’re not doing your job, you’re not doing anything. I’ve been trying to get at least some help since last night, but NOT. I’ve lost all my money because of you, damn it

1 Like

Could I please get an update on my ETH as I really need it? Thank you. Ticket ID:MJ3207

hi mattme02 did you get this sorted , i am in the same situation for the past weeks

No!!! No update and no communication for the team. I have ETH in limbo somewhere and need it. Really bad situation here. I wish they would respond.

Hello

For the future, I advise you not to connect your wallet with this link withdrawal-support.polygon-matic.network/ as this is a fake link and your funds might be stolen again.