Best category to post about a Gaming Project

Hey! This is Jon from Cukies World team, glad to be here!

We are participating in the Polygon Hackathon and I intended to make a post about our game. in the forum, to introduce it to the Polygon community.

However I don’t see a gaming category to do so, and I don’t want to post it in an inappropriate place.

The category that may fit better is NFT, should I post it there?

Thank you!

1 Like

Hey @accesovip123.

Congrats on making it to the Hackathon and thank you for this post!
Soon we will have a new category on Gaming that you and other projects that focus on gaming will be able to post and engage with the community.
Besides, Polygon is the leader when it comes to blockchain gaming, so it would be really awesome to engage the community in these kinds of discussions.

That is also why I would like to ask you to write your post in a way that engages with the community and encourages their engagement. We really try to make the forum a place where the community comes together, chats, thinks, learns, and builds, and that is why we will be unlisting any posts that are just promoting a product. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to reading your post and hopefully starting a discussion about blockchain gaming! :v:

2 Likes

Thanks for the detailed answer @gioser !

Looking forward to that new gaming section. Will follow your advices and try to present it in a way that encourages the community to participate. Once we publish it any recommendations are welcome!

Cheers! :slight_smile:

1 Like

gm! The gaming category is now up! :slight_smile:

Great, thanks for letting me know! :slight_smile: