Organization Name / Project Name
C24 Games / Web3 Syndicate - BeerVerse (CryptoBrewMaster)
Cryptobrewmaster is a beer brewing game for craft beer scene enthusiasts made by industry professionals. Brew beer from different ingredients, trade, upgrade your brewery with collectible cards, evolve the character, Earn the CBM token, and buy a beer in the real-world by exchanging it on a cryptocurrency exchange [Cryptex24] or via direct token transfer at our partner’s online stores.
The key idea behind the game is studying people about beer production, using the brewing equipment, and even studying to brew their own beer at home.
As well as our aim is to connect real-world breweries and industry supply producers \ equipment producers with potential customers all over the world!
Brief project/proposal description
- Purpose - What problem are you solving, or what is the basis for this idea
We provide real world beer related companies such as breweries / equipment producers / raw material producers introduce their products in game to players in a gamified way!
Beer companies can reach out new customers, by listing their beer in-game and providing additional info regarding their brand!
We are aiming to launch a marketing campaigns that will bring customers to pubs that serve the beers, that advertised during the event so players can use internal game tokens or vouchers to get a free beers offline. Hence breweries can obtain a new customers and pubs can obtain a new clients
- The benefit to the community
We have added Polygon chain as a login method
Internal game assets can be bought in the game shop using $USDC and $MATIC
We plan to launch a $MCBM governance token and BeerDao on the Polygon Mainnet
- Current/projected users
Project Roadmap / Strategy
- Beer Crafting Mechanics relaunching, with 3 new NFT’s utilized by the brewery
- Barrel aging mechanics added
- Main screen update new arts + animation
- Polishing UI
- BeerDao + Governance Token launch
- Few offline presentations
- PVP mode start of the development
- Offline marketing / Beer Companies Negotiations / Beer Exhibitions participation
- PVP mode release
Project Team Members
- Andrew Kysil - CEO
- Eugene Hryb - Co founder + offline marketing
- Andrii - backend development
- Alex - frontend development
- Denis - Solidity Development
- Igor - Artist