Balance not showing when staking with Matic wallet

When staking my balance is not showing from my Matic wallet. Am I doing something wrong?
History of what happened: Transferred from metamask to eth wallet, then from eth wallet to Matic wallet, and now trying to stake it.

@Spart was this resolved?

I’m I fraid not. Not only that but my matic is now missing. :frowning_face:

What’s your address? Let me check. @Spart

Hello @Spart ,

Thanks for reaching out to Matic Forum.

If incase still you are facing this issue please revert back to us with wallet address.

So we could check on this.

–Polygon Support

Im having the same problem, i have matic balance showing in balances Image 2021-07-27 at 5.38.40 pm

However when i try and stake it shows zero
Is this because the matic needs to be in my ethereum wallet not the matic wallet?

Hello MBB,

Could you please drop us a ticket on this with the relevant details?

has the issue been resolved? I have the same problem

hi, is the issue solved? I having same issue that amount showned in wallet but zero balance at staking.

Is the live chat Linked above a scam site? It brings you the same site as this but with a way to connect your wallet with your seed phrase. Legit?

Hello, looking for help on the same issue. Over the last week my staked matic stopped showing up in the wallet. Not sure what happened…can someone help?

@Spart , @derekml99 @TheEllement @Nicholas @MBB @Alexei I am seeking others who have lost to a MATIC sweeper working maliciously through MetaMask and other wallets; search “scam” in this forum to see my other post responses. My goal is to identify $100k or more in losses and file through a professional forensics firm such as CipherBlade. Please let me know…I have lost a lot and want to track this down. My research shows my MATIC were sent to here, and possibly beyond: 0x27239549dd40e1d60f5b80b0c4196923745b1fd2. I have been using Bitquery Explorer, using “Money Flow” to research; the evidence is all there and I think there is sufficient loss to launch a broader investigation. Again, please let me know, I have contacts in federal law enforcement and intend to see this through by all legal means.