MarsColony - a gamified colonization framework for meta and web3 society

Hey Martians, congratulation to all of us!

June 16, 2022

It is the day when we started the colonization of the Polygon planet !

Polygon colonization is a new chance to build a sustainable web3 society that will be able to produce real-world value, generate income and govern itself.

About MarsColony

MarsColony is a colonization framework for meta and web3 society that combines Gamify with NFT ownership, a DeFi-based economy, DAO governance, guilds, and inter-blockchain colonies.

It is an intergalactic meta-society of the future. Each planet will be environmentally unique, with its own topography, weather, resources, and lifeforms. Linking all colonies for interchain play will create a diverse and resilient Colony and economy.

1. Unique idea of creation a new type of society for Metaverse (whitepaper)
  2. Fair tokenomic with 100% community ownership (tokenomic)
  3. Gamified colonization approach (app)

Start a Colony →

pCLNY minting calculator →

Launch MarsColony →

3 Likes

Hey @colonyfather! As a heads up - please try to provide value to the people in this forum in your posts before promoting your project.

In its current form, this thread looks to me like self-promotion that doesn’t necessarily bring anything new, other than a token to buy.

To give you an example, you could go into how Polygon’s PoS allows scaleable gaming environments, and how the prospect of zk rollups may bring this vision even closer. You could also describe your ideas on how the Polygon ecosystem can be improved further, and who knows, maybe put forward a proposal towards improving the PoS chain?

I hope this is helpful and lets you understand what kind of culture we want to strive towards in this forum!

1 Like

Hey @Mateusz yep, I would love to! Please consider it just like an announcement that we went live on mainent! I am more than happy to contribute to the forum and share something bigger than just announce :slight_smile:

Btw, do you know which level do I need to have on the forum to be able to edit the post ? I can remove claiming details and add more info about web3 societies.

Hey, you should be able to edit this now - if not, ping me a dm :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yep, works. Thank you !

1 Like

Hello Martians!

We have couple of news to share:

1. We have published Monthly product update of July - Link.

2. Also published our roadmap for August - September - Link.

3. And already posted our First weekly product update of August - Link.

hey @H_Rook thank you for unlisting our page :sweat_smile: Can you elaborate what’ve done wrong ?

I’ve removed all mentioning tokenomic as you guys requested. And we just want to keep users updated with tech dev updated.

Hey @colonyfather,

Project updates / advertisements can be done in our discord ‘shill it’ page. We don’t want to encourage projects to use this forum as a place to promote their product as it is a space for community discourse.