I am a blockchain Explorer

Basic Introduction:
I am “Polygon Star”. I am a digital nomad and a blockchain explorer.

Professional Background
I come from an IT and engineering background,

Interests in Web3:
Having now built an interest in development and AI, the world of Defi and NFTs lured me into this space.

Feature Recommendations:
Have you or a friend ever experienced any pain points when using Polygon PoS? Or, do you have any exciting ideas for the chain you would like to voice?
If so, do you have any specific features/solutions you think would work well?

Current Projects:
I am an independent individual that works on a nomadic basis based on needs on different projects on various chains.

Learning and Development:
Web3 space has always been expanding, with new innovations sprouting at a speedy pace. Keeping up with this space has thought me to do lots of readings and researches whilst participating in various web3 events to engage with and learn from those creators/innovators/ developers.

Community Engagement:
I have been and will always be eager to be a part of Polygon community in any aspects; especially those involving seminars, meetups and other engagements.

Future Aspirations:
I hope that web3 will become part of the society as a whole without restrictions or limitations to enable it to expand even further with new technologies and services that will incorporate this tech and be useful to the masses.

Fun Facts:
I am a foodie and a naturalist.

Connect and Collaborate:
I am available via email.