Hey there, just introducing myself

Basic Introduction:
What’s your name (or username), and where are you from?
My name is Itoro Udoeyop but most people call me Aitee which is the first two initials of my name, I’m from the southern part of Nigeria and I base here in Nigeria.

What drew you to the world of blockchain and Web3?
I believe that decentralization is the future.

Professional Background:
Please share a bit about your professional background and current occupation.
I am a student studying computer science in a tertiary institution in Nigeria, passionate about web3 and ML/AI. I’ve spent the last few months studying the forex markets and learning how to analyze the stock markets which is one of the biggest skill I’ve acquired so far.
How do you see your skills and experiences contributing to your Web3 journey?
Well with my knowledge in analyzing charts, that could give me an edge when it comes to knowing the right projects to invest in through proper research and chart analysis. I believe that with my knowledge of ML/AI I can contribute greatly to the development of web3 technology.

Interests in Web3:
What specific areas of Web3 are you most passionate about (e.g., DeFi, NFTs, DAOs, Gaming)?
I am most passionate about DeFi products, AI and I’m also bullish on the AI and DePIN narratives I have seen starting to emerge.
Are there any projects or technologies in Web3 that you find particularly exciting or innovative?
Bitcoin Layer 2 networks.

Feature Recommendations:
Have you or a friend ever experienced any pain points when using Polygon PoS? Or, do you have any exciting ideas for the chain you would like to voice?
I think Polygon would be the best if the network congestion issues were resolved.
If so, do you have any specific features/solutions you think would work well?
Improved transaction processing.

Current Projects:
Are you currently working on any Web3 projects? If so, please briefly overview what you’re working on.
None for now though but I’m looking forward to starting with collaborations.
How can the community support your projects? Are there specific collaborations or insights you’re seeking?
I have a foundation in coding so I’d love to learn how to code on the Polygon Blockchain.

Learning and Development:
What challenges have you faced in the Web3 space, and how have you overcome them?
Tutorials for new programming languages / updates to current languages as they come up.
Are there any resources or learning paths you’ve found invaluable in your Web3 education that you’d like to share?
Joining web3 communities could be of great help. Joining Discord as well as it has been a great development for web3 projects.

Community Engagement:
How do you envision contributing to the Polygon Labs community?
However possible.
Are you looking forward to participating in any discussions, events, or initiatives?
Always open to things of this nature

Future Aspirations:
What are your long-term goals within Web3 and blockchain technology?
I am looking to take my skills and combine them with my web3 knowledge to transition my career into web3 full time, specifically in the areas of programming and development.
How do you see the future of blockchain evolving, and what role do you hope to play in it?
The future of blockchain involves widespread adoption across various industries, improved interoperability and scalability, clearer regulations, enhanced privacy and security, and asset tokenization, with my role focused on education, research, community support, and practical implementation.

Fun Facts:
Share a fun fact about yourself or your hobbies outside of Web3.
My hobbies include soccer and playing video games. I’m an indoor person so I really love my personal space cos it helps me think and work better.
Is there anything else you’d like the community to know about you?
None for now.

Connect and Collaborate:
How can other community members reach out to you for collaborations or discussions?
discordapp.com/users/aitee_ee
Are you looking for feedback, partners, or resources for your projects?
Definitely.

[Before posting, please claim your quests NFT badge here and delete this line of text]